Here's my Under-appreciated character meme.
10. Scrappy-Doo (Scooby Doo): Man, Scrappy has lots of haters but to me he was an okay character
9. The Hanna-Barbera Godzilla: People also hate this show because it ruins Godzilla but the American Godzilla movie was worse than this. It's a piece of my childhood, used to watch almost every time it's on.
8. The entire cast of Squirrel Boy, Catscratch and My Gym Partner's a Money: Guilty pleasure, may not been the best cartoons on Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon but to me they we're decent.
7. Merlock (DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp): He's a great villain but not too many fan art of him.
6. Rocky The Rhino (The Jungle Book; Deleted character): This character was supposed to be a friend of the vultures and was supposed to be voiced by Frank Fontane (The Jackie Gleason Show) but he was cut because Walt felt that Fontane's voice was unfunny after listening it to months on end and too much action with the monkeys and the vultures.
5. The entire cast of Panda and The Magic Serpent or Hakujaden: Man, this is the first anime ever to be in color and no one pays attention to it but me. It's like a Studio Ghibi film but it's made by Toei (Digimon, Sailor Moon, One Piece).
4. A tie between Cecil and Arthur (The Vultures) and Mahra the Baboon and her sons, Fred, Ned and Jed (Jungle Cubs) and the cast of Bartok the Magnificent: Nuff said
3. Solego The Chaos God (Legend of The Chaos God; a 5-part crossover comic story from the defunct Disney Adventures magazine): This guy makes the cast of Talespin, Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers, Goof Troop, Ducktales and Darkwing Duck shiver by doing mean stuff to them. The comics are scanned on the internet.
2. Andy Panda: This is Walter Lantz's first original character, release a year before Woody Woodpecker but the cartoons were funny.
1. The Berenstain Bears: Man, anyone should like these bears. The books, animated specials and 80s animated series made me smile but the 2003 series was a bit off but it was okay.
Meme base by