Here's a meme made by my friend,
. It's my top 10 characters I like but everyone else hates.
10. All of the Hanna-Barbara cartoon characters: A lot of people tend to criticize these characters for the animation and humor of these shows but I like them since most of them are part of my childhood (and also my parents)
9. Squidward Tentacles (SpongeBob SqaurePants): Most people see him as a bully but he had moments in the earlier episodes of kindness like the Pizza Delivery episode. In later episodes, he's treated like a punching bag to the likes of everyone.
8. Donald Duck (Disney): Many people criticize him for being a rip-off to Daffy Duck but Donald is 3 years older than Daffy and Daffy didn't hit the mean stage until the '50s. Also, he's the inspiration of Dolan (
) but it's something else entirely.
7. Dukey (Johnny Test): In my opinion, he's the only decent character in the show. He's way better than his owner!
6. The cast of T.U.F.F. Puppy: This show is criticized for being stupid and annoying, but I beg to differ. In my honest opinion, it's a good show (alot better than FanBoy and Chum-Chum).
5. Prince Adam (Disney's Beauty and The Beast): 'Nuff said
4. The cast of My Gym Partner's A Monkey: Many people think it's gross and annoying, but I like it.
3. The cast of Rocko's Modern Life and Camp Lazlo: Both shows are funny and I can't believe there are haters
2. CatDog: Some friends at school think the show is dumb, but it's funny and creative.
1. Bonkers: Many people complain about this cartoon for being weak, but I beg to differ.