Here's my crossover pairing pt. 2:
10. Fabia Sheen (Bakugan; though I'm not a fan of it) X Ventus (Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep): Both are head-strong young people who trying to tell others that they're independent and stuff like that.
9. Heffer Wolfe (Rocko's Modern Life) X Sheena Fujibayashi (Tales of Symphonia): Pretty self-explanatory
8. Lighting (Final Fantasy) X Rocko (Rocko's Modern Life): Nuff said
7. Thomas H. Norstein (Digimon Data Sqaud/Savers) X Bianca (Pokemon Black and White): This is an attempt on making a pairing that doesn't involved animals. This pairing is also kinda of a Romeo-Juliet pairing because Thomas is from a generation of Digimon and Bianca is from a generation of Pokemon. As everyone knows, Pokemon and Digimon are rivals. Bianca might find Thomas attractive and Thomas might find Bianca gorgeous.
6. Selene (Cro; an underrated show) X Soto (Ice Age): I've seen Selene before and she kinda reminds me of Zira and Soto, Scar. So Selene and Soto are both evil sabertooths to have desires to kill humans. I think when they see each other, at first they fight but they later fall in love in a sabertooth way.
5. Shriek Dubious (CatDog) X Daggett Doofus Beaver (The Angry Beavers): I've seen a pic of this pairing once and I think it's cute.
4. Jojo (Horton Hears a Who) X May (Pokemon): This pairing was created by my good friend,
. The pairing is cute and likable because: Both have a smart sibling (May has Max and Jojo has one of his 99 sisters), Both have fathers that are leaders (May's father is a gym leader and Jojo's father is the mayor of Whoville) and whole bunch of stuff.
3. May Kanker (Ed, Edd 'N' Eddy) X Boomer (Powerpuff Girls):
asked me about which boy should May Kanker go out with and I suggestion Boomer, which it turns out it, they have things in common. Both are blondes, both aren't the smartest out of their siblings and both experienced the abuse they their siblings inflict on them.
2. Marcus Damon (Digimon Data Sqaud/Tamers) X Kimiko Tohomiko (Xiaolin Showdown): Another attempt to make human-human crossover pairings. These two have lots in common because: Both are ethnically Japanese from Tokyo, they're hot-headed, quick to anger but they deeply care for their friends.
1. Mordecai (Regular Show) X Marceline (Adventure Time): I've seen pics of them and I think it's an alright pairing, more better than Mordecai with Twilight Sparkle (MLP: FIM) or with OCS, no offense.
Meme belongs to
Characters belong to respective owners